at one with nature

13/04/2014


what i'm wearing:

so of all the blog posts i've ever done, this is by far my favourite of all time. i think once you've had the experience of someone taking photos for you, doing them yourself in your front garden is never going to quite have the same effect. and thus as a result i've been naff with posting again as i had to wait until me and rachael ventured out to take some photos. so as coachella is currently ongoing *crying* i thought i'd do a outfit chanelling the "boho chic" look everyone will be going for who's actually there. so i equipped myself with a fedora and a bit of fringing and i was good to go. obviously if i was actually there i'd swap the jeans for shorts but as i reside in the north of the UK and it's still pretty cold i didn't want to walk around bearing all. this weeks been pretty fun; i treated myself to getting my nails done for the first time in such a long time and also i've been trialling the new nokia lumia 1520. unfortunately i only have it for a week and in a few short days i've became pretty darn attached to it. the camera quality is amazing and i love the layout of it all. i'll probably try and do a few snaps of it before it goes back but you could always check out my twitter as i've been posting some pictures of the phone/photos i took on it. hope everyone has a great day! if you're local to the north east and are looking for someone to do nail art/gel nails/acrylics you can look at www.facebook.com/skullennaildesignbynicole. she has an amazing portfolio and can do whatever nail art you ask and only charges £20, she does it all by hand so please check her out and give her some love! she's on instagram too @skullennaildesign.

p.s don't forget to nominate me for 'best personal style blog' if you haven't already! the button is in the sidebar. thanks and lots of kisses if you do or have already!

twitter - instagram - facebook

photos taken by rachael you can find her blogging over at www.beautypea.com 

36 comments

  1. Love, love, love the hat and your lovely fringe!

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking bladdy gorgeous as per usual missy! I adore your hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I wish I had the confidence to rock a hat like this, I own one but I just wear it round the house :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh go on get it out of the house babe, you'll love it! x

      Delete
  4. Just divine Charissa x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome boho outfit! Pretty nails too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! Love your nails as well.
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is amazing, love your hat and bag! & Youre so beautiful!

    If you have a minute pretty please could you vote for my blog as Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer at Company Magazine's style awards? It would mean to much to me and i would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Coachella themed outfit! Think this is my fav, the hat, boots, jeans and top are perfect
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your hat! gorgeous outfit :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this top! I tried it on and am very tempted to get it. Loving those boots too :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I know what you mean, wish I had someone to take my blog photos for me! I love your bag with all the fringing - so cute! xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to employ someone, muahaha. If only I was loaded. Thanks hun. X

      Delete
  12. You look awesome chick. I know what you mean about having someone takes your pics, my bf does mine now and I prefer it so much to using my tripod infront of the garage! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could train my boyfriend - lucky you! x

      Delete
  13. Hi Charissa

    I really love your nails, where did you get the inspiration for them!?

    Dannie
    life.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them, I always look at WAH nails or use the hashtag nail art on instagram. x

      Delete
  14. This outfit is gorgeous! :)
    I love the hat and tasseled bag!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit, as always! and your hair is just amazing :)
    I love it!
    x

    xprettyvacant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your rings and necklace are pretty. Your hair, eye-makeup and lipstick all look beautiful. Your InLoveWithFashion Ivory Flute Sleeve Top is lovely.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your accesories are lovely and I love your nails! The hat and the bag are perfect for the outfit! Absolutely A++ for me!


    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete
  18. This has to be my favourite outfit on you. I think you look great! and I love those jeans.
    I think these photos look great as well

    Jaye x
    The Life of JP

    ReplyDelete
  19. These jeans are beautiful!

    Love, http://gabbiparkerxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely photos, the outfit is gorgeous and love the backdrop :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this gorgeous look! You look stunning - the top is incredible! xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just stumbled across your blog and I'm in love with your style.
    You're so beautiful and so is your style!
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Charlotte
    x
    www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was very impressed with you. website you create highly qualified and highly original contents.
    obat batu ginjal
    cara menghilangkan dan membersihkan darah kotor

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.