brainwave

06/06/2014


what i'm wearing:
h&m broderie peplum cami top
urban outfitters cat eye sunglasses via depop
primark zodiac necklace

so... i did a crazy thing yesterday, i cut my hair off! considering how much got snipped i'm doing surprisingly okay, no state of shock or anything. although it did feel weird when brushing through my hair and it ending so suddenly. kind of an off-duty outfit post today, definitely more of my relaxed looks that i don't expect people to be interesting in seeing for a blog post on a regular basis. i only hope i can still do my halo braids as that hairstyle is my go-to on the laziest of days. let me know what you think! like i said in my last outfit post i'm off to edinburgh on sunday for two days so there'll be no post from me until after then. i don't trust that liam will be able to take photos for me as good as rachael but i'll try! if not blogging will resume wednesday i can imagine. hope everyone has a lovely weekend and if you're from the UK is soaking up the sun.

24 comments

  1. I love that top, been wanting it for a while! Your hair looks lovely too, it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, I love outfits like this! Gorgeous hair too, I'm SO tempted to go for the chop! Have a fab time in Edinburgh x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Josie! Well I'm glad you like it even though I feel like a plain Jane! X

      Delete
  3. Those boots are exactly what I've been looking for thank you! x

    Lilac Ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorter look I recently had the chop too and my hair feels so much healthier! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair, looks really good on you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Charissa, I adore your hair too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that top, so great for summer!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look and your hair looks great!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the types of looks I love seeing on blogs. Your hair looks great, I've been thinking of chopping mine off too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it if you wanna, I pondered the idea for ages then just decided to go for it. X

      Delete
  10. You really suit your hair this length! I'm trying to grow mine long but every time I see a hairstyle like this, it makes me want to chop it all off lol! Lovely outfit,the top is gorgeous x
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maisy :) I wish one day I could have really long hair then the other short x

      Delete
  11. gorgeous outfit, loving the sunglasses and the little top is so cute! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, I looooove those sunglasses! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your top! And your hair looks so lovely x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your hair! And your cami is so sweet x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the new hair! It looks so good on you and really stylish. xx
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your little cami top is so lovely! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.