introducing AKA clothing...

29/07/2014

what i'm wearing:
primark zodiac necklace

manchester based? check. minimalistic? check. affordable? double-check. AKA clothing are ticking all the right boxes for me and i can't believe they haven't swooped into my life sooner. as i always say on my blog i love finding pieces that can be dressed up or down; it means your money goes that little bit further and you definitely get more wear out of your clothes, and this dress is definitely a perfect example of something you should have in your wardrobe. because it's minimalistic it means it's versatile all year round and because it's not super heavy it means i could tuck it into skirts/jeans and make it look like a top, or alternatively could throw a jumper over when it get's a bit colder so it becomes a skirt. there are just so many options going through my head right now. also just want to include that primark take the top spot on the high-street leader board for fashionable pieces at the moment, as you can see by this outfit being dominated by them. there are just so many more items i can't wait to feature when i have the time to get through them all as i know they don't have a online store for me to link what i've been buying. alternatively a primark haul could be a good idea... anyway hope you like this outfit. let me know. :)

16 comments

  1. You look GORGEOUS girl! I have an AKA swing dress and jacket to shoot...not going to do them justice now! xx <3

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be silly! Can't wait to see what bits you style x

      Delete
  2. I love pieces that you can dress up of down as well! Really love the dress

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, so easy to recreate with pieces in my own wardrobe! AKA is such a nice brand! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's great that you have something similar - woohoo x

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of AKA before now but will definitely have a look! You look amazing in this :-)
    p.s. I also found those Primark sliders - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bargain aren't they? I love them! Thanks again lovely. X

      Delete
  5. This is really nice, it's so different! Like you said, super versatile too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of AKA before but that dress is gorgeous, love the way you've styled it too!!

    www.astylishsomething.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is just spectacular! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, i can't believe your bag is Primark!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Total bargain buy it looks super chic x

      Delete
  9. I love how you style pieces together & always look amazing!
    Autumn Leaves - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous look! I can't believe all the Primark pieces.. they're on top form at the minute!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this dress is gorgeous, love how you've styled it! Minimalistic perfection!

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.