my new hair: sombré with live color XXL

18/08/2014



products used: schwarzkopf live color XXL HD absolute platinum*

for the past five years i have trusted my hair to my a trained colourist, sat back and enjoyed my fresh highlighted hair every few months. the most stress this caused me was the moment before i popped my card into the reader to make a payment after hearing the price. if you do follow me on social media, for the past three weeks or so the occasional tweet kept popping up saying that i kept having urges to change my hair so this campaign from live color XXL could not have came at a more perfect time. so what is sombré? sombré is basically soft ombré, a lighter more natural way to the ever-popular ombré trend that popped onto the hair scene a few years ago. reaching twenty one i think i've grown out of the stages of crazy hair (i still fancy lilac hair from time to time, don't tell anyone) so this was perfect for me as it allowed me to try something new with my hair without scaring myself. i'm really happy with the results and it was really easy to do just by following the how-to video as a guide. it has given my hair it's energy back, with the illusion that it has more body and movement in it now. i cannot recommend the product enough as it didn't give me the brassy tones i was half-worrying i'd end up with. i hope you like it! if you would like to check out more details and also find out more details of how you could win with live color xxl i've popped a link here for you to check out.

18 comments

  1. Oh wow, it looks amazing! I love it. I wish I was brave enough to give a colour like this a go. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair really is pretty :) loved using the Live Colour XXL xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks unreal! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hair looks so beautiful! I really love the sombre look!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your hair too much

    Joana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks amazing! wish i could brave the sombre :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful! Love the sombre effect :)

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks lovely! The video makes it look easy, but it's great to see the outcome on someone who didn't have a trained stylist do it for them - maybe I'll give it a go!

    sunandsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the exact hair that I love but could never pull off! Looks so cute on you x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour is gorgeous and your hair looks lovely! I'm always dubious about using the Schwarzkopf XXL range as it is notorious for being harsh on your locks, but it looks like its done a grand job on you! x

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so incredibly professional! I love it! Just stumbled upon your blog and I love it!
    helloellenor
    - ellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely colour blonde - you look like Suki Waterhouse!!

    Lucy

    www.lucyslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks so gorgeous, such a pretty shade.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.