back to school | preppy

20/09/2014




what i'm wearing:
lavish alice collared dress (worn as top underneath)
H&M last seasons flared skirt in ponte (similar here)
so i get it, on a saturday the last thing you want to think about is school but just think of today's post as inspiration come monday? out of all the back to school looks i've worked on with ASOS fashion finder, this is definitely my favourite i've put together. this jumper is just awesome; it's so big it's super comfy, yet it's also fashion forward. it's great on it's own but for this look i decided to pop a shirt underneath just to make it more tailored and smart. with a flared skirt it definitely channels a "school-uniform" vibe but just think of it as uniform on steroids. paired with my insanely new loafers (which were so worth the three week wait to be delivered) that are going to be getting the life worn out of them on holiday... which may i add is TOMORROW! even though i'm leaving you guys for a little while don't worry i've put my heart and soul into making sure i have a schedule all set up so it's as if i never left. bi-daily posts will resume as normal. anyway i hope you like this outfit post, please let me know. :)


28 comments

  1. This look is so cute yet chic! You look amazing girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! Have a lovely holiday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, the jumper with the collar peeking out is so cute! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your back-to-school posts. White shirts are always a good idea, and those loafers are amazing!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you portia, I'm glad to have positive feedback about my campaign x

      Delete
  5. I love the look, the shoes are so cute and edgy !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I may have just had a little ASOS splurge which included this jumper, opps! You look fab and I hope you have a lovely holiday :)
    xx
    katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This jumper is so cool!! Love tis look with the skirt.

    Strawberry Shortcakes | Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is just FAB and the shoes I need in my life asap!

    iamemmawilde // fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jumper is amazing! I am not usually into any thing with a slogan, but this one has won me over!!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same hun - sometimes slogan can be on the verge of tacky but I love this! X

      Delete
  10. Incredible outfit and I seriously need those shoes in my life! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, it's so cute! x
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely! I love this look! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Charissa, your outfits are perfect!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shoes are so fashionable yet practical! Love them!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so loving this feature, and those shoes! I've been lusting after them for weeks but can't hack H&M delivery! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is bloody amazing, I love it

    Mayflower - Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the silver loafers.

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look incredible and your outfit is so cool - I love the whole back to school vibe!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I LOVE those shoes. I can't believe they're H&M... are those still in stores?

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice skirt and bag :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.