back to school | slouchy

24/09/2014


what i'm wearing:
H&M chunky necklace (similar here)
sometimes it's just gotta happen, you gotta go comfy. it may be those 6am last minute essay writing sessions you've just completed right on time for the deadline, or just simply you can't be bothered but hey when i signed up for this campaign i decided i would create honest looks, even if they are not something i would usually see myself in. now the whole time i shot this outfit, when i kept looking back at the photos all i kept saying is "why do i look like i'm trying to be ghetto?". it's probably because i'm not used to seeing myself be so slouchy (not in front of a camera lens anyway) and most importantly... wearing trainers. these bad boys were my investment piece for venice, as i knew we'd be doing a lot of walking. i had to add a pop of coloured lipstick on just so i did look camera friendly, but i know that if you were wearing this look for school/university lipstick would not be crossing your mind. anyway i hope you like it, even if it's not your thing. please let me know :)


17 comments

  1. Love the grey jumper with the red lips ! So sexy and casual ! I want these shoes soooo badly !!


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit, i love those cropped trousers!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look sooo comfy, I really love it though, you still look so stylish. And I would deffo pop some lipstick on as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper and you look mega comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that jumper, you look freakin' awesome girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. those trousers are beauts! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool, casual look- the jumper is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your slogan sweatshirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need some white trainers stat!

    Melanie | Melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great , I really love how it all look together!

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually wear slouchy style pieces, especially trousers (I'm short so they don't suit me) but you really pull this off :) I love the grey and black together!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that jumper!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charissa you look absolutely beautiful! I love your new cropped hair too- really suits you.

    Love this jumper- really need to invest!

    Linds xx
    Ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.