Welcome back, old friend

30/09/2014



what i'm wearing:
H&M last year's turtleneck jumper (similar here)

so it's looks like autumn is well and truly settling in now and what better way to celebrate than getting my trusty collection of turtlenecks out! if you know me autumn is my favourite season, and turtlenecks are my ultimate piece of clothing that everyone should own. i know not everyone is into turtlenecks but ARK.co.uk have a great selection of knitwear online, so i'm sure you will find something that is your cup of tea. as well as getting my knitwear back into my wardrobe, i was able to pop my knee high boots back on and feel okay about it! although i did have some weird man ask me if i was russian when i was shooting; let's hope i don't look like a street walker in this look? anyway i hope you like it, and it's good to be getting back into the swing of blogging as this is the first time i've sat down to write an outfit post for about two weeks now (thank god for scheduling over holiday). although i just will apologise now that there might be a lack of outfit posts for a week or so. this is the only post i was able to shoot and i can't see the lovely amy until sunday due to work but i will be posting still!


23 comments

  1. You look adorable as usual ! Love the outfit so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab! love your sunglasses :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, I need to wear them more often :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this, just so cool Charissa x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the whole look girl!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the turtleneck looks with that flared skirt... I'll have to try something similar!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous! I adore this outfit and your style x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve
    Currently hosting a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for jumper season too! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, love the jumper! Bring on more colder days! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I hate being in between at the moment, one day its hot and one it's cold! x

      Delete
  9. Love this look!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look - so classic!

    copper-garden.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look - the jumper looks so cosy!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit its absolutely stunning! Well done Charissa! Love it xxx

    www.missmaclondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.