baker boy

11/12/2014


what i'm wearing:
new look ribbed turtleneck via ASOS 
topshop black high waisted joni jeans 
H&M oversized boyfriend coat (similar here)
NEXT pointed loafers & H&M ring (similar)
daniel wellington classic sheffield watch*
gel nails and art by skullen nail design*
aldo cross-body bag via zalando
ASOS baker boy hat

sometimes we all love a mega casual outfit, and i'm not gonna lie in the colder months i am all for it. this isn't exactly the most colourful either but hey-ho i still really like it. for bad hair days the baker boy is perfect, especially as my roots were god awful when i shot with amy the other week (don't worry, they've been sorted now in preparation for christmas). 

i don't really have much else to say regarding this outfit, but i am pretty stressed regarding my blog if i'm honest so cue a wee rant. the dark nights are ruining my schedule; i can't shoot after work, or even try shooting indoor posts as its too dark still, and as i'm now only free weekends everyone who could lend a hand is busy! not that i ever would expect anyone to just drop everything for my blog of course, just it does add another obstacle in maintaining my little ol' blog. i will post whenever i physically can as i am back into my mindset of wanting to post. so please keep reading! anyway hope you like the post. 

p.s two weeks until christmas - ahhhh! who's excited?!

19 comments

  1. Love this outfit. Really like the watch too, I might have to add this to my collection. Its so simple & elegant.

    x Harriet Pearl & Peach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these photographs turned out, we'll definitely have shoot there again sometime! This outfit is actually one of my favourites! : )

    Amy at The Girl in the Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this look !!!! You are so chic !!


    EPIC Makeup Revolution giveaway ! Over 150 shades to win !
    Http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit, your coat is lovely!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous on you. I so often think that adding great accessories can give the most comfy, casual outfitsa little bit of voom, you know? You might be the only person I have ever seen make a baker boy hat look good!
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love casual outfits and those loafers look so nice! :)

    Millie | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally feeling your pain with the hours of darkness, it's a bloody nightmare. Absolutely love this though!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous babe - we SO need to arrange this get together - shall I try some hotels for us all? :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit - so chic! I'm having the same problem with outfit pictures .. it's so stressful because no matter how organised you are, you can't change the weather!
    xxx

    Maisy Meow | Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit so much! Baker boy hats are so cute! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this, so classic but really gorgeous!

    www.copper-garden.co.uk
    youtube.com/coppergardenx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, you look gorgeous! :)

    http://awkwardlilianx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Jongenskleding

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Baby gift

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another category is the L-shaped bunk beds. If saving room space is not your main concern, these type of beds are OK to use. bunk bed with slide

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.