you'll never believe where they're from...

23/01/2015



1,2,3,4,5

george @ asda!

so when i'm shopping for new clothes where do you think; zara, topshop, h&m, next.. the list goes on but you get the idea right? typical high street stores. so when i was advised to have a look on the asda website i thought there was little to no chance of me finding anything that would be my cup of tea. how wrong i was. from further browsing on the website i've realised you don't have a pay a tonne to incorporate key pieces into your wardrobe, and still look stylish. now i know by my image it may not look that interesting as there's one common theme; black, but hey that's just because i love them all. the boots and bag are my favourite. i think for the price you cannot go wrong and you'll definitely get your moneys worth for price per wear.

so what do you think? anything from here you would look at buying? if you're the same as me and it was payday today why don't you give yourself a treat, you know you deserve it ;) i purchased a new cape on ASOS. if you wanna check it out here's the link. happy weekend guys! talk to you again on sunday <3

twitter - instagram - facebook

*this is a editorial collaboration post*

12 comments

  1. This outfit is so cute ! Love the boots !

    Many giveaways on the blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trousers! I always forget to check out Asda/Tesco etc. for clothing! Everything is really nice!
    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah i always forget to look at asda as they always have amazing bits in!!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! SUCH gorgeous items - I want them all, I need to go look next time I'm in there :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of that webshop but I'm definitely gonna take a look. Gorgeous items :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like amazing pieces, you'd never guess they were from George at Asda! Great post :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. George at Asda and F&F at Tesco both do such awesome clothes, it's so unexpected but great as they are fab prices x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the trousers... it has to be said that supermarket brands are really starting to up their game!

    Hazzie at clearcutfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe these are from asda! Gorgeous finds xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cool pants!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW CAMEL COAT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My lovely, I am obsessed with those printed trousers! I want a pair now so shall have to hunt them down - darn you! Fab pics sweets! Gx

    www.dorothyandolive.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love posts like this! It shows how brands don't mean anything, it's all about style!

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.