personal | what's so great about blogging?

13/03/2015


being a "blogger" means a whole different thing to each individual, but for me blogging allows me to be the best version of myself. if you are judging yourself based on a hierarchy in the blogging world, in comparison to others i'm probably a mediocre blogger; as there are people who have been doing it for a smaller amount of time with a much higher hype around there blogs, but i'm okay with that. i love my blog and having something i constantly want to better and there is so much more i know i need to learn.

so why is blogging so great? for me, i've gained some of my greatest friends over the past two and a half years through blogging. i started it just for myself to post my personal style not expecting anyone to pay any attention, and in return i've become part of a huge community; who from the outside gets a lot of negativity, full of genuine, supportive and kind-hearted individuals. even people i've never met i get to constantly stay in touch with and we all have the same thing in common, shopping. 

i still think i have so much to learn and i am exciting to see how both myself and my blog continue to grow the older we both become. i take it very seriously and my heart and soul is in it with whatever time i can work on it, i do. the media have a whole new perception of bloggers and i think it's great because we are so much more than just a bunch of self-obsessed so and so's who don't know the slightest about fashion or running a website. news flash: blogging has allowed me to understand the importance of content marketing, working with statistics when working as a CEO. it's so much more than just sending a few tweets and posting pretty pictures. my future is my blog and i'm determined to make it work. what's great about blogging for you? let me know!  


7 comments

  1. This was so lovely and a great post. What great for me is I got to combine my three loves writing, photography and fashion but I got to learn so much more along the way.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I love blogging, I can't think of what I did before blogging! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ! I love blogging so much, taking pictures, sharing with people !

    Win Makeup Revolution full lipsticks collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scone looks yummy!
    For me the best things about blogging are being able to write what I'm feeling, to share some of what I like in lingerie and fashion, and all the fabulous and supportive, encouraging and sometimes funny or provocative comments other Fbloggers Bbloggers and Lblloggers have left on my blog posts. I also to read and look at the blog posts of other commenters and being able to leave my thoughts

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me, you have one of the most amazing blogs out there, that I religiously follow. Every post inspires me. <3

    www.r-91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy that I found your blog! Really like it!
    It’s so beautiful!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, my blog has taught me so much and has really helped with my fashion marketing degree. xx
    www.nicolecoltman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.