Time to refresh

28/08/2016


Evening guys! I hope you're having a great Bank Holiday weekend. First of all I just want to apologise for not posting last weekend but it was for a good reason. In case you hadn't notice when you viewed this, I have a new blog layout! We're still working on the logo, but in the meantime I decided to go for a little revamp and refresh it up just a little. I hope you like it as much as I do, please let me know. I'm currently in a really good place right now and genuinely looking forward to planning what my next post will be. Not only that but my love of photography has been reignited and I am finding myself permanently attached to my Olympus Pen e-pl7 at the weekends. Hopefully you have been able to see through the images I have been posted on my social media channels recently. Of course it's not essential but I've also investing into buying new props and backdrops to help my images look as aesthetically pleasing as possible. I just have a pool of ideas floating around in this little mind of mine and I am so excited to transfer it to lens and PC, so to speak. With all that being said I would love to have feedback from the most important people. You. I've been out of the blogging game for a while now, and I need polishing up. So, I would appreciate all the help I can get. Please share to me what would you like to see more of. Is there anything you like or dislike? Honestly really is the best policy.

You may be reading this thinking that the image has no relevance to the content and you would be absolutely right. But I needed a perfect excuse to photograph my new Aspinal of London Marylebone Mini Tote so I took it. It's so beautiful isn't it? For me it's such a classic piece, and I know that regardless of what trend comes in or out of fashion this will always complete a look perfectly. Don't get me wrong if I had spare cash lying around for a new Gucci Dionysus handbag I'd definitely add one to my collection. But, low and behold I'm living my champagne lifestyle on a lemonade (with a touch of prosecco) budget. 

4 comments

  1. It's good to see you back, Charissa! I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming content! I'd really like to see more lifestyle/fashion posts if that is okay with you of course :) otherwise keep up the good work!

    Penny
    http://pennyaunwin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back ! love the bag and sunnies !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new layout! It's totally my style. Well done!! :)

    Coco | The Beauty Milk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.