Lulu Guinness X Birchbox

12/03/2014


i can't believe of all the beauty boxes i've been subscribed to over the past couple of years the only one i seem to have missed the memo on was the birchbox, and boy have i really been missing out. even more so that this one is a collaboration with one of my favour toe designers at the moment lulu guinness. so not only for the price do you get some really great smallest but also a £20 off voucher as long as you spend over £100, which is perfect for me as i am getting one her purses as my 21st presents. what i love about birchbox compared to other beauty boxes i've had is the presentation is so much better. yes i do love the glossyboxes for storage, but the birchbox puts everything in a cute bag which can also be recycled for bath bombs or whatever you can think of. overall, i'm absolutely loving this months box and the samples are really great too. i'm excited to try another eye primer especially as it's one of my favourite brands 'benefit'. oh and not to mention the candy rock that was popped in was a lovely treat!

6 comments

  1. Oh wow! This just looks like a box full of pure perfection! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cute! I've been thinking of subscribing to one of the cosmetic monthly boxes out there but didn't really know which one to go for, but this one is so beautiful. I think I've found my match.

    www.recavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh is it terrible that I'd hoped for some Clinique as it was a Lulu Guinness collab? Nevertheless the samples look great and I'm excited for mine to arrive!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog your photography always looks perfectly flawless!

    http://lepetitpapillonblog.blogspot.com

    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my first ever Birch Box this month and so far I am impressed. I just think its nice to get a few little treats in the post to brighten up your month as well. If you want to see my post on my box it's here; http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/birch-box.html

    Alice May xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.