take me to paris

10/03/2014


what i'm wearing:
h&m chiffon flared midi skirt (similar here)

now i know you're probably thinking "charissa seriously stop with the h&m stuff we get it you work there", but honestly when i saw these two pieces come in delivery last week i think my heart skipped a beat. before i put them on together i wasn't sure whether it was all in my head that it would compliment each other so well but i love it when a plan comes together as this is hands down my all time favourite outfit. for some reason neither item is available to buy online but if you love them as much as i do i am pretty certain they will be in your local store. all i have been rambling about is going to paris; whether it is on here, via twitter or instagram i seriously will not shut up about it. i have become besotted with the city again since PFW and i don't think i will stop going on about it until i get there. so if anyone fancies setting up shop and giving me tickets for a flight over, i'll be forever grateful *wink wink*. this is definitely something that reminds me of carrie in paris in sex and the city and i love channelling my inner carrie. all i need is my own name necklace and i'll be done. what do you think of this look?

p.s after this outfit post it i'm going to put beauty back into my schedule this week, if there is anything you would like to see? please let me know!


33 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous, I'm definitely going to be hunting for that top on my way home from work tonight. Such a pretty outfit :) x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing! I really love that skirt, I've been umming and ahing about trying one and this has persuaded me! The sandals are lovely too xx

    Caitlin-Rose | Juxta-Rose

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your pink skirt - really want it in my closet!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle


    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, the skirt is beautiful!

    http://ciarapocket.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is gorgeous, wish I could pull of a skirt like that! So elegant! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your skirt, it's gorgeous!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so pretty! <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooove this outfit! Charming and feminine.

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look an absolute vision, you dream boat youuuu! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So perfectly elegant Charissa! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty skirt. So elegant!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dont blame you , h&m is A M A Z I N G! I would love it if you could pop round and have a sneak peak at my blog I walk In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that shape skirt on you!!

    lasmadreperlas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous look, that skirt is pretty

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Parisian chic. You look lovely x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely adore this outfit, you look stunning! Bradshaw would be proud :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a nice and cute outfit! Your hair also looks amazing xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore this outfit so much! Off to hunt in my local h&m!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. This outfit is so lovely Charissa! I love the skirt and top, I'm definitely going to be visiting my local H&M the weekend to see if I can spot them in there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful outfit.
    Love the skirt and heels.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  22. sooo chic love this outfit so much!! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this outfit, it's so pretty. Definitely Carrie Bradshaw-esque ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. The skirt is on my wish list ... along with loads of other H&M "Spring Essentials" .. I really love some of the clothes they have in this season. EVERYTHING seems to be sold out online though so after reading this I'm hopeful I'll be able to find what I'm after in one of the Newcastle stores x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving midi skirts at the moment. I just did an OOTD post on my blog with a lilac midi I got off ASOS.

    I love it!

    Ash xxx

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.