back again

01/05/2014


what i'm wearing:
gel nails and art by skullen nail design
zara sandal heels (last season)

oh just wearing my normal day gear here... super casual. an incredibly feminine, but also incredibly poofed dress which is perfect to make you feel a millon bucks and a princess all wrapped into one. jones + jones are renowned for being a go-to company for prom dresses as they provide a versatile range of occasional wear to fit all types of personalities. as the dress is such a statement piece, i thought it was important to keep my make-up quite minimal, along with my hair. the scalloping detail on the neck is just the piece de resistance in my eyes. it's the attention to detail in this dress which makes it so beautiful to look at, and also wear. my only negative is that this dress is a size 8 (i'm a size 8-10 gal) and it's far too big for me; struggling to give me any definition on the waist. but considering this is the only flaw, which could be sorted so it's not a huge problem to me! anyway i hope you like it. let me know, as it's a lot dressier than my usual posts.

p.s i'm missing the love in the comments section as i like replying to you's! my last post didn't really get a lot of comments so hope me not posting as regular as i'm focusing on doing better quality posts isn't making people stop reading. let me know x

23 comments

  1. you are so beautiful here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look incredible!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress!
    Love the detail!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a stunning dress, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! love the dress! also getting seriously tempted to get my fringe cut back in! Justine xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must comment this on every single one of your posts, but i just love your hair! x

    xprettyvacant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just divine Charissa, that dress is such a beauty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is gorge, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Photos are really beautiful. Compliments the style of outfit really well! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you have done your hair with this dress, so elegant

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. bladdy stunning! what a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh that is such a beautiful dress, lovely look! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not really keen on the fit of this dress but it is gorgeous. Your hair always falls so perfectly, so much envy!

    Lilie. Mint Candy Lilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I wish it was a little more fitted, thanks for being honest. X

      Delete
  14. stunning lace detail mrs! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous detailing on the neck, just love it! Shame about the comments, I'll still be commenting! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love the dress! You pull it off so well. What shade is your hair colour? I really want to get mine a similar colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The neckline on this dress is gorgeous & your hair in this is perfect... definitely right with the needing minimal make up. you remind me of suki waterhouse! X

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.