lost my mojo

06/05/2014


what i'm wearing:
zara mini city bag in dusty pink
H&M black ankle boots
ASOS fedora hat

hello lovelies! so since my last blog post i've had an amazing opportunity happen with regard to my blog; which i think is crazy considering i feel like i've been so naff with posting recently, i was chosen as one of only two bloggers to cover NE1's newcastle fashion week that starts this sunday! along with carly from beautysauce i'm going to try and get to as many events as i physically can that don't coincide with my work timetable and i'll do my best to get as many photos as i can :) if i'm being honest i do feel like i have lost my mojo with my blog a bit. part of it is my fault that my organisational skills are not on point at the moment, but also i haven't really been getting much love to recent posts that i have made the effort to do so it completely puts me off doing them. i hope my blogging days are up, as i do love blogging so much. at the moment i do end up running out of motivation do serious poses for a post and end up going a little mad. anyway hope you like it, i'm still here though just more so on twitter and instagram which my links are below!

28 comments

  1. You tree hugger, you! Loving this look so much, the cigarette trousers with the leather and the hat - perfecto :) xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots & hat, think I might need to treat myself... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are so lush!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, the trousers are gorgeous! Congratulations with the NE1 opportunity!
    http://becloumar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab! Your leather jacket is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, as always! Also loving the shorter do!
    Congrats on the fashion week stuff! Hope you have the best time!
    TINY TWISST - www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Laura you are far too kind! I'm getting more used to it now.. Even considering going shorter! X

      Delete
  7. you BABE! those shoes are just to die for and the bottom shot is abso hilarious, totally didnt expect it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad someone appreciated it! Thanks hun. X

      Delete
  8. I feel like everyone goes through those phases and losses a bit of motivation for blogging. Its hard work both physically and creatively; and unfortunately not many people understand that. As per usual you look fabulous and congrats on your new opportunity, can't wait to see the pics from fashion week.

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and definitely well deserved x

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a classy outfit! You have fab style! Enjoy Newcastle :D

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing bag! You look fab as usual :) xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such outfit envy Charissa, you look so chic and sophisticated x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done with the Newcastle fashion week! This is a snazzy look, would love to be brave enough to try out a hat like that!

    Dayner x // mozzypop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove your style... That handbag is so cute, I desperately need a new one but I never have time to properly shop for one.

    Ash xx

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely in a Fedora and I love the trews <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those trousers are beautiful!
    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit. I love the neutral hues x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your trousers! Enjoy the events xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like this.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful outfit and photos! I LOVE your hat! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. We LOVE your blog! Always looking out for new blog posts from you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.