i wish

26/05/2014


1,2,3,4,5

so it's been a while since i've done a wishlist post but as my 21st birthday is slowly but surely approaching i find myself looking at more things more often than usual. in fairness it's a good cop out as i've had no free time to photograph any blog outfits - which sucks as i have SO many i have planned. it's a shame really as i keep getting motivation in bursts when i have no spare time, yet when i do have free time i feel the polar opposite and feel like giving up blogging. i'm stuck in a rut at the moment as i'm never happy with any of my content at the moment which sucks when your personality makes you a perfectionist. i'm not 100% on my decision on what i feel is the right thing to do - i would love to make this a full time career but unfortunately right now other factors get in the way.

anyway, to the post... i caved and bought the topshop tee before making the post live. i just couldn't help myself! i really love it on and got a pretty few compliments which is always nice. everything else is just new things to add to the collection of various other things i have. i must admit i wish i had the money to splurge on the boots! is there anything you're listing after at the moment?


18 comments

  1. The Topshop top is lovely, I can see it going with everything when the sun decides to show its face again!! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The striped top is lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is to die for!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been putting off buying that top for ages! It's so parisian and cute wah wah *opens wallet and moths fly out*
    http://exploringwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Topshop top, I saw it on Tanya Burr in a video earlier and it's just dreamy!

    Love Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top. Have a great birthday when it comes.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do exactly that Charissa... have tonnes of blogging enthusiasm whilst I work when I can't blog and zero when I'm at home perfectly able to blog. lol, sigh!

    Love the breton top, unusual and cute take on a classic :-)

    Dayner x // mozzypop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eye on this top for quite a while now, they have it in tall to I love the extra length!
    Those shoes are just gorgeous!

    Eep hope you're super exciting for your birthday to!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore those shoes and the bag - so perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this top in the plain white, but yeah the striped one is so gorgeous too! Really lovely picks x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these picks! I love stripes :) and that bag is so pretty! I am after so much at the moment. Really wanting that clinique thirst relief everyone is talking about but at £30, I'm struggling the justification!

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with that bag, it's blush-pink colour is wonderful for the summer! And those sunglasses, oh those sunglasses - I want!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great wish list!! I want this bag too so I checked this morning if it was in stock few left and I've waited till tonight sold out!!! Oh well I do have the topshop tee though

    Lovely blog by the way it's a great read

    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.