Why I'm loving 'Illamasqua Gleam Cream Highlighter'

21/06/2014


illamasqua gleam cream highligter in aurora - £20*

what's this... a beauty post? it's been a while since my last, but when i find a product i'm absolutely loving i just had to post about it! so i'm not going to lie, this is my first illamasqua product i've owned (don't hate me) and so many people had raved about them as a brand before and i have no idea why i had never picked anything up. however now it's a whole different kettle of fish. i've worn it everyday since i got it and couldn't wait to try it before photographing it either. you need the smallest amount and it's the most beautiful pearlescent. not too shiny to make you look oily and not too thick that it doesn't blend. i normally apply it by dabbing some on my finger and that is enough to go onto my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and my cupids bow. then i blend it in with my buffing brush or my fingers if i'm in a hurry. it's just a beautiful creamy consistency and has amazing staying power. no re-application needed here. i did think it was going to be hard to beat my trusty benefit watt's up, but i have to hold my white flag up and say there's a new highlighter sheriff in town. totally recommend!

9 comments

  1. oh wow this sounds amazing! need to try this :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried anything from Illamasqua but from what you've said, this product sounds really intriguing! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite Illamasqua products :) I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it too!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this highlighter so much, I wanna cry. Illamasqua products aren't that big here in the US!

    xx

    Shree | PorcelainShree ✝ Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ✝ |

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a lovely colour. Maybe I should invest in some more Illamasqua products haha xx

    http://alice-isabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stuff too but I don't use it enough, gonna dig it out tomorrow I thinks!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so gorgeous, I really want to try some Illamasqua products! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.