chillin'

19/06/2014


what i'm wearing:
h&m striped oversized top (similar here)
primark double band sliders
h&m plaited belt

you think taking pictures at the beach would be a walk in the park right? wrong. my oh my was it crazy windy. we've made it look so easy here but in reality every other photo was all my hair around and stuck to my face. i was having a bit of a lazy day today as i've pinned my fringe back probably for the first time since i got it first cut in january. i know that sounds crazy but i've always got used to having it down or throwing it all up in a bun. there's something about wearing white in the summer, i'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame. it also helps me look more tanned which is always a plus (although i do have to take extra care when eating as i'm the biggest klutz ever). i'm also LOVING sliders far more than i ever thought i ever could. bagged another pair from primark for only £5, yes you heard that right! they are a million times more comfortable than my pair from next aswell, which absolutely ripped my feet to shreds the other week when i wore them for a few hours. anyway i hope you like - let me know!

24 comments

  1. i love the stripes/blue bag combo! and i completely agree - the beach isn't the best place for photos haha

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not haha! Just looks so nice and scenic. X

      Delete
  2. I love your top! So simple yet so stylish!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nails hun and those Lavish Alice Culottes look amazing on you! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted a black pair of sliders but was trying to justify it to myself as I already own white. Primark £5 just justified that for me!

    www.blkaesthetic.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! They're seriously the most comfortable pair of shoes I own aswell.

      Delete
  5. Im in love with sliders too, mine are New Look and super comfy! I love this look, you look adorable and I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this, so chic Charissa x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these trousers! You make me want to wear white more often but I definitely see myself staining them;
    -x

    ReplyDelete
  8. As if those sliders were a fiver...amazing! I have that top too, it's one of my all time favourite bretons (and I've owned A LOT) Looking chic as always! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous culottes, I love how you've styled them and your nails are just fab! XO

    http://therubyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit, it's very french inspired with the belt to pull the top in! i have the same problem when taking my blog photos, even worse if you wear lipstick on windy blogging days!! x

    www.clairelousieamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those primark sliders are really nice! And so cheap too :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I couldn't pull off this outfit but you look AMAZING! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those culottes and your hair looks beautiful! Such a lovely outfit, I have the blue bag in yellow - I cant wait to start using it for summer!

    Danielle x
    http://daniellemoodyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this outfit, and your nails are gorgeous too! Need to get myself to Primark to check out the sliders too.
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love cobalt blue too much! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning outfit! Gutted we didn't get a chance to natter at the in the style event, hopefully soon?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These culottes are a dream! Been eyeing up a similar pair for ages and this post has really made me want to take the plunge. You look great x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.