X ALEXANDER WANG

25/07/2014


what i'm wearing:
topshop bracelet set* (similar here)
checked shirt; liams (similar here)
primark double band sliders

just wanna start of and apologise first of all that i didn't get a post up yesterday. most of you probably don't realise that i post every other day but to me it's something i'm keen to stick to, but yesterday i had totally forgotten to schedule something as i knew i was out shooting for the most of the day and then by the time i had gotten in after the gym (by this point it was about 7-8 o'clock) to have put a post together and made it live it would almost be the end of the day. so i decided to wait until the earliest possible opportunity on a glorious friday morning to do it for you instead! 

it's pretty funny to me that i've decided to pair a designer t-shirt (my first ever designer clothing - ah!) with a £3 sale skirt... maybe the world of high fashion just is not ready for me yet. i can imagine that i'll definitely have a few more outfit posts featuring this t-shirt as it's the perfect basic to wear all year round. this is a super casual look as it was absolutely scorching hot yesterday and i just couldn't even bear to put jeans on. so even if you don't think this look is very you but want to know how to style up a basic white tee, don't worry i'll be popping more up soon. it was sunny it obviously meant my new absolute beautiful sunglasses had to get an outing! cat-eye, mirrored and stella mccartney could there be a more perfect combination? they are so oversized on my tiny face but i love 'em and i hope you do too! also, with the code RED10 if there are any sunglasses that catch your eye on www.redhotsunglasses.co.uk you can get 10% off. anyway, i know this outfit isn't massively fashion forward or "street style" but i like to show you every part of how i style myself. whether it's dressed up or like todays post; dressed down. let me know what you think and i hope you have a lovely weekend. speak to you on sunday. x

19 comments

  1. These photos didn't turn out as bright as I'd expected they would - plus I'm seriously enjoying how the eagle got involved, haha! ; )
    Absolutely love this outfit of yours - those sunglasses!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning shots and I am literally dying over those sunglasses! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i love how these look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have paired a designer tee with a £3 skirt - I would totally do the same!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Why not, ey? If it goes together it goes together. X

      Delete
  5. I love this laid back look. The checkered shirt wrapped around just makes it - love!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks megan! It was a last minute idea as I spotted it hanging on the door before I left :D x

      Delete
  6. Stunning Charissa, just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your have superb style! & I love mixing high-street pieces with more expensive ones :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this casual outfit, looking beautiful girl!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how casual and comfy this is and still so stylish. It's my kind of go to outfit for hot days :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know how this hasn't got as much love. It's one of my fave looks of yours, it looks amazing!

    www.blkaesthetic.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you paired the skirt with the blouse tied around you! I just love that style, and wish I could pull it off like you did! I love the look of that skirt! Even if it is super simple, I love white shirts! They are just perfect!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm positive you would be able to pull it off lovely, be brave :) x

      Delete
  12. those sunglasses are a dream! your outfits always look flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.