new year, new things... right?

09/01/2015


1,2,3,4,5,6,7

not that i'm counting or anything BUT payday is two weeks away and there's one thing on my mind; clothes! i'm sure that's no shock to you being that i am a self confessed shopaholic but what can i say? mo' money, mo' problems. so whilst making this post i caved and bought the blouse; which is a major relief as it's now sold out. well done instincts (or addiction) for coming the forefront. alongside that i'm a little trainer obsessed now since liam bought me a pair of stan smiths for christmas so yeah, any recommendations would be awesome. my goal for this month is start focusing back into getting some new make-up, as i want to get back into experimenting more. i've bought a neon yellow eyeshadow in the illamasqua sale already but CT glastonberry lipstick and the urban decay on the run set are definitely pieces i'm longing to try. so what do you think? what will be your payday/student loan treats? hope you all have a fab weekend and let's hope this horrid wind dies down. 

p.s today i was featured on yahoo lifestyle - ahhh! how amazing, you forget how amazing it feels to have your blog recognised on other outlets. here's the link if you're interested - http://yhoo.it/14yDKUd

15 comments

  1. congrats on being featured on yahoo lifestyle! also love all these picks here :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperate for the Urban Decay On The Run set! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that On the Run set too. I think it would be so good for my handbag and for travelling!

    Congrats on the feature - love your styling!

    P.s. love your bio, so funny!

    Ivana @ Hope & Ramble x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for my payday to come either and might have to tick Glastonberry off my wishlist finally! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blouse is gorgeous! If you're after trainer recs, defo get a pair of Adidas Gazelles! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I really want a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick! Thinking of picking one up next time I'm near a Selfridges :) x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top from Topshop is dreeeamy! May have to treat myself to it when I get my student loan in :)

    the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I whole heartedly recommend the CT Glastonberry lipstick, I have it and the shade is divine and the formula is amazing, I did a detailed post about it called 'My Christmas Day Lipstick' on my blog which hopefully will be useful! x
    cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want those Adidas trainers !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had my sights set on a pair of Stan Smiths for a while now too - they look great with everything!
    Also wanting some New Balance 410s.

    Julia xo Julia Gone Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  11. the ct glastonbury has been on my to buy list since it came out *.*

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. The CT lipstick is gorgeous, would love to see a post if you do get your hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything but that top in particular is lovely!
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so nearly bought that blouse today! Great minds and all that

    www.adventuresofalovebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I'm nowhere near cool enough to rock a pair of Stan Smiths but I'd give it a go if I could look anything like you! I'll take one of everything please m'dear! Gx

    www.dorothyandolive.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.