Beauty | Urban Outfitters top detox products

15/02/2015


products featured:

happy sunday guys! i don't know about you, but i like to spend my sundays pampering and giving my skin a huge dose of TLC. with a combination of gluttony over the christmas period and then being indulgent yesterday for valentine's day, it's a good job i have all these products to hand to lend a must-needed hand. so if you are all up to date with my social channels you'll know i'm currently part of the #realjuicereboot challenge with philips, which basically is challenging me to 21 different juices in 21 days. now a write up will be posted when i've completed it but the reason i'm bringing it up now as i think a combination of adding one juice a day with a little helping of a teaspoon of supplement into one of my bottles of water is doing absolute miracles for my skin. my skin feels much clearer than its been for a while and i can tell the difference between when i use it and when i forget. my energy levels are much better too and because i feel less sluggish it makes me less likely to pick as junk food to pick me up. especially with last week being on 9 hour late shifts and being in work until 8pm it's been extremely beneficial.


now i know trying new skincare brands you haven't heard of can be daunting; i'll hold my hands up and admit i'm that person too, so when i chose to try the fig + yarrow set i was a bit concerned if i was going to have a reaction or if it was going to put my skin out of sync with what it's used to (and likes). however this pricey set of minis is worth every penny. they're a great size for travelling; in or out the country, or just to pop in your bag as a pick me up. the complexion water i love using mid-day if my skin starts to look dull and dry. if you want a more in depth review on anything i can do it so let me know. the facial scrub and a good handful of the cream are really great too together to combat those difficult parts of your skin that are flaky for no reason whatsoever. know what i mean? or is it just me... 

finally, my lips are ALWAYS and i mean always dry. no matter what i do, i need lip balm constantly. you must have been living under a rock if you haven't heard of EOS, however they have only recently became available in the UK. urban outfitters stock them and i need all the help i can get so i opted for the three-pack. they're super nourishing and great to just pop in your bag to top up on the go. plus they always smell amazing. i already owned the purple one which i think was passion fruit and i loved them. winner with me. so what do you think? any of these products you rate/slate or are thinking of trying? let me know. 


p.s sorry for the gap in posts again, i did have style posts photographed but being over critical i'm not happy enough to post them so i'm gonna re-shoot them next weekend!

4 comments

  1. These products seem to be so good ! Nice photos too !

    Win Pink in Tokyo clothing on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything from Fig + Yarrow or Fountain but I love the EOS lip balms x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about these products, but they sound amazing! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    God bless you!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try everything listed here!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.