wishlist | a gift to me, from me

17/02/2015


1|2|3|4|5
 
oh it always seems as payday becomes closer my eye seems to do more wandering when looking online. i mean if anyone wants to take it amongst themselves to buy me any of them i won't complain, haha. the trench coat and the dress are going to be absolutely stunning in the summer time; a pop of colour i think is just what you need when transitioning from winter into spring. and the feminine touch of lace on the sleeves is just the piece de resistance for that ultimate spring chic look. also it's almost time where sunglasses are acceptable anytime, any day. and i can't wait for it as i have some new alexander mcqueen sunglasses to show you! plus the black classic celine shades above are a total staple in my eyes. sunglasses are always something i feel are worth investing a little more into, as they'll never go out of style. also make up can start going a little more dewy and lighter now and this bobbi brown blush palette looks great to add a hint of colour to your cheeks. i know i haven't added loads to my latest wishlist but it's safe to say i want them all. what do you think? 

12 comments

  1. Ah that Bobbi Brown palette looks stunning! x

    Tea Party With Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yellow mac!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely amazing, I'm sure you'll look fantastic with it ! x

    http://www.thecoppercie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trench coat is such a lovely colour and I love that lace dress!

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute list ! Love the shoes and sunnies !

    Win Pink in Tokyo clothing !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love yellow in Spring. I just invested in a Joules yellow fishermans jacket but that mac is really tempting me too!
    Earth-to-brint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love each of these pieces, but especially the lace dress, stunning! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat is my fav- love the bright colour
    Daniellax

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I hadn't seen this now *waaaa*!! I did already fall in love with the white Topshop dress but now those heels and trench are just calling me and the Bobbi palette! Oh lordy, you huge influencer you ;)!

    Gx
    www.dorothyandolive.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.