Beauty | Hair growth treatments with Lee Stafford

01/04/2015


Products featured:
lee stafford hair growth shampoo, conditioner and treatment*

So some of you may know (I mean I rarely talk about it...) but cutting off my hair last September was probably one of my biggest regrets. You know when you look back through all your pictures and you see how you used to look and you end up thinking "why on earth did i ever think that was a good idea?". Well that's been my thought pretty much non-stop for the last six months. Now I appreciate it has grown a fair amount, however there is a long way to go before it's back to my desired length. So I need all the help I can get. It seems Lee Stafford decided to swoop in and come to the rescue by answering all my social media pleas for longer hair, and were kind enough to send me some products to try. I was under no obligation to review them but after having such a positive experience with them so far I thought I'd give them a shoutout. Cutting your hair off may not be the reason to buy Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Collection as bleaching hair stunts growth and stress can also. The products are designed to reduce irritation and moisturise the scalp, providing the prefect base for hair to grow and reach its maximum potential length. Not only that but it's great as it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to invest in (3 for 2 in Boots at the moment - thank me later). We already lose so many hairs on a daily basis; especially with being blonde I find I'm practically moulting. Having all the help we can get from our hair products so that our hair and scalp are in the best condition can help you reduce hair loss. I cannot recommend this product enough, it's been a total life saviour for me. Now the condition of my hair is better I'm just hoping it keeps growing and growing and growing and growing. You get the picture. 


18 comments

  1. I've tried these before and they're amazing! They smell incredible too x

    www.blondecanvas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lee Stafford products. The scent is incredible! I've bought that hair mask so many times!
    Leanne x
    My new blog post... 1 pair of jeans, 3 ways to style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the smell of these. And your hair DOES look awesome short as well as long, so happy days!

    G x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in love with these products! They always leave my hair so soft and smell amazing!

    shonaharding.wordpress.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lee Stafford Hair Growth products and have used them for years! I definitely notice the results :) x

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear by this stuff.
    I had a post baby breakdown, is all I can call it and had my hair cut into a 'pob' and coloured red. I regreted it literally 3 days later. So I turned to these products and can honestly say, I really think they worked. And as someone else mentioned, they smell is amazing! :)
    I personally think you look lovely short. However, I know and can appreciate it's down to you.

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for written this article. This is very helpful to people who have hair problems.
    Dandruff Control Treatment in Hyderabad
    Hair Transplant Treatment In Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to stop hair fall out of your head doesn't make a sound. But the effect it has on your psyche is as loud as a thunderbolt. The good part, though, is that you don't have to accept this as a irreversible condition. Yes, male pattern baldness can run in families, but even so you can find a product to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best products to enable you to accomplish a fluffier look are the volumizers. They can come as cleanser, conditioner, mousse, or even splash. What they do is prompt swelling in the root shaft, to make a more full look.هيرجرو

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is each lady's fantasy to look totally shocking on their wedding day. Since it is the day when a lady and her adored one trade promises and pledge to love and treasure each other for whatever is left of their lives, she would need to look genuinely astounding.bridal hair combs

    ReplyDelete
  11. In spite of the fact that, there is no particular age that can fill in as a trim off (since this will fluctuate from individual to individual),visit this site right here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try not to utilize any hair care item that has any unforgiving substance. Just utilize regular hair care items.
    best products for thinning hair

    ReplyDelete
  13. The obvious benefits to the end user are the fact that you get two size plates for the price of one. This also makes perfect sense for any hair salon using different width hair styler's for clients with this system they can replace with only one that will do the job and more.hair styler india

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are the advantages of hair transplantation in Egypt 2020 without surgery?
    Hair transplantation in Egypt by picking FUE is the latest method of treating hereditary hair loss in the world and the most used at the present time and hair follicles are transplanted one by one from the roots within only 6 hours until the process is successfully completed. These advantages include:

    The results of scalp transplantation in Egypt are guaranteed with a success rate of about 97%.
    Safer and applied local anesthetic.
    A very simple and easy way to reverse other traditional methods that require a scalpel and surgery.
    Never leave side effects, symptoms or complications for the patient with baldness or leg pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.skincare98.com/hair-transplant-centers-at-egypt

      Delete
  15. Every one of us love to have shiny, healthy and radiant hair, and most of us do not hesitate spending lots of money in expensive beauty salon for treatment of hair. However, keeping your hair truly healthy is possible by eating right food and easy hair care tips. The food containing right proportion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, fibers and at least 8 to 10 glasses of water is essentially required so that our body can properly dispose off its toxic to have healthy and strong hair. Best DHT Blocker Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So a conditioner having a mix of oils and shea margarine can be utilized without stressing over results. Hair loss treatment for women

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pick your Oils Intelligently-If you are consistently oiling your hair and as yet experiencing hair issues, at that point the time has come to realize which oil to utilize. Not all oils are utilized to oil your hair. Hair growth shampoo for women

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.