#MM Minimal Monday's with Boohoo

30/03/2015


What I'm Wearing:
ASOS lip cross-body bag

Can you believe in all the time I've been blogging I've never worn my hair straight? It's actually naturally straight, I just dislike it that much i would much prefer to spend a bit more time curling it or tying it up. As i was rushed for time I decided to give it a go and it looks a lot better in photos in comparison to real life. It also made me do a small jump for joy (mentally) as I can see my hair is finally growing since cutting it off in September.

So two of my favourite colours to wear are Black and White. I know, interesting right? And if I'm honest 99.9% of the time it's what I'm dressed in. My black shawl coat from Boohoo is my new favourite; it's so soft and goes with everything. Plus it's a total steal at £30! Anyway I hope you like it, let me know your thoughts. Sorry it's a quick one from me today, I am in total recuperation mood after a busy weekend.



22 comments

  1. Love this outfit, that top is lovely and your makeup looks flawless!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super gorgeous - such a nice look ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool monochrome outfit! I love your bag too!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable ! Love the coat and the hat !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with monocrome and I haven't see your hair curly but your straight hair certainly looks lovely and super chic with the hat. Cute shoes too. =)

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hair is naturally straight too and I always feel it looks so blah when it's not curled... yours looks so nice though -- I'm jealous!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is just so gorgeous Charissa! I'm loving your bag too, it's so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl your style can do know wrong! I love your hair! My hair is the opposite, it looks ok in real life straight but terrible in photos x

    www.blondecanvas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair straight, and the top is lovely-so flattering! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always look so amazing! Always love your hair too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, you look great!
    Em xxx

    http://tasselsandtoiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo pretty! Loving the neutral tones just now! :)

    Tatyana x
    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning! I love the look of that top - still simple while being a bit more unique xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still don't own white jeans and I don't know why, I LOVE how you've styled them! Such a simple but chic look. Gorgeous!

    Laura Cinnamon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely outfit and your hat is gorgeous.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the minimal look!! This hat is so gorgeous and I love that super cute bag :))

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit! I love the minimal monochrome look x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look beautiful!!! Especially your bag. Very Cute :) x

    Emmy, Dress UK

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the bag very much.It's cute.
    [url=http://www.dylanqueen.com/]dylanqueen[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.