Wishlist | How to be Parisian

13/04/2015


1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

So it's that time of month again, payday slowly looming which means the mental wishlist is rapidly increasing. After reading #girlboss I now feel more inclined to try and save my money as opposed to wearing it, but that doesn't mean i can't still lust after everything. Parisian has always been my favourite trend to style and it seems everything i have popped together fits within that category. I love my Olivia Burton paisley watch Liam bought me for my birthday last year, however I didn't expect the dial to be quite so small. Luckily OB do a range with larger faces and the winter floral design is stunning. It would be a great accessory to go with white bohemian pieces when the sun is shining, don't you think?

I'm starting to dream of a summer holiday on an almost hourly basis, I am seriously regretting not booking one earlier in the year. There is still potential of a trip away to constant sunshine, sandy beaches and cocktails on tap and what better than a new summer fragrance? Esteé Lauder bronzed goddess is described by some as essentially being 'holiday' compressed into a bottle. The only positive would be if I did buy the perfume but didn't get the holiday at least I can pretend I'm away by drowning myself in the scent... Every cloud (I say whilst crying into my bikinis)? Even though I'm preparing for warmer weather, that's not to say I don't need another coat. I already have a paler pink coat but this beauty I've found on mango (the link is an alternative as it since has sold out) would just be the cheese to my cracker; the cracker being the breton t-shirt to the right. A steal at £22 I think I will be definitely buying as I think it'll be perfect with denim shorts, white midi skirts, skinny jeans or even dungarees. The possibilities of combinations are endless.

Finally, with Coachella looming in the background of everyone's mind who isn't there what better that to add a couple of boho inspired fringed pieces. The boots aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea but to me they are an absolute staple piece. Paired with bare legs and summer dresses,  it would look amazing. Festival inspired pieces are my favourite go-to looks over summer. What do you think of my picks come payday? Let me know!



14 comments

  1. I looked at that wish list, nodding my head the entire time! No matter how warm it gets my coat obsession will still remain...after all, we live in the UK with such temperamental weather that you have to be prepared for anything! I love the stripe tee and agree that the Parisian style will always be a favourite one :). Though, you have reminded me that I still need to read Girl Boss, I've heard so many good things about it!
    Tasmin | Grandiose Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mug! Definitely me in the morning :L

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely getting a bottle of Bronze Goddess this year!! I love that little stripe tee, they have a navy Paris one that I love x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those sunglasses, and that coat is so cute too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the estee lauder bronze goddess fragrance, it sounds amazing! And that coat is also lovely! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bits you've picked out. That mug needs to be mine!

    Leanne x
    My new blog post... 3 simple ways to start saving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots, the boots.. Currently lusting after those also! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the glasses and the coat <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this wish list. I want all these items especially the coat and boots.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love OB watches. And that much is so me.

    Ornella || euhnella |

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha love the mug!
    Ella XX
    http://glassboxesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post, such a great blog! x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how classy everything looks!! You actually look like a true Parisian <3
    Looking forwards to your next post :)
    http://garden1997.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.