Wishlist | September 2015

25/08/2015



1|2|3|4|5|6

Well, today is the 25th and do you know what that means? It's payday! It feels like this month has gone so slow and the last week even more so. I won't lie to you, living off dried noodles and soup has not been fun. But alas the time has come, my bank balance is temporarily generous again and I can not only buy some fruit and vegetables; that my body is screaming for, I can now buy a couple more additions into my autumn wardrobe.

Let's talk about an absolute must-have combination for AW '15, which has to be black dungarees paired with the classic breton t-shirt (or long sleeved if you would prefer). I really loved this combination already throughout the colder days this summer, but there's something so classic about wearing it with a red lip and pointed lace-up flats (a pair that's a steal at £20!) that make it so parisian and chic. Minimal effort to look super stylish really does makes it a fashion winner in my eyes. Plus with an additional of leopard print like the cross-body bag in my wishlist and a pair of heels, it would make the whole look the perfect outfit for a transition from day-to-night. Finally, I am well aware that I do not need anymore sunglasses. However when I find a pair that are designed inspired, rose gold AND only £15?! I'm sold. They're pretty too, who cares if I only had one set of eyes. Am I right? Some people may think I'm a little nuts with my spending habits but at least I'm consistent, haha. One day I'll figure out a way to be a saver not a spender. One day. It's feels really great to post again so soon. I've missed you guys. Speak soon!

My blog layout also has had a slight re-vamp as Sunday was dedicated to getting back on track. It's now mobile friendly and little tweaks here and there. Hope you like it.

14 comments

  1. I have those dungarees, I love them but they do come up a little shorter than most I think! Now I just want to recreate this whole outfit, I especially love the tee x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for dungarees - I have been looking for the perfect pair so I am off to check these out :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks. I love those dungarees. I really want a pair but I expect I'd wear them constantly, and sadly they're not very work appropriate.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dungarees! I'll have to check these out!
    Great post :)
    Emily x
    www.erbarnes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! The Tom ford quad! If you get that there will be so much envy from me....

    Fi | www.fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to wait until Friday to get paid.. booo!! Love your picks!xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing picks. I have my eyes on those boots.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinda in love with those boots already!

    www.omfgwinnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are really something aren't they x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such good little picks! That bag is MINE. xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with those boots!
    http://alittlechillibean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.