Let them eat cake (or shakes)

10/09/2015



For a girl who would answer that she prefers savoury over sweet, I sure do visit the Great British Cupcakery a lot. The whole cafe screams pinterest-worthy and quintessentially British, I absolutely adore everything about it. You should know by now that I am an afternoon tea advocate; I'm still on the hunt for the perfectly balanced afternoon tea but even so, if I could eat it everyday I would. Yet strangely every time I visit here there are always other amazing desserts on display I always end up drawn to try. They do offer savoury choices but lets be serious, would you pick a panini over a super shake? Thought not. If you live in the North-East or ever venture into Newcastle I would definitely recommend giving it a visit. It makes a great pit stop when shopping or for a girly catch up. Todays post doesn't really have any meaning behind it, I just took some photos when I was there last week and thought I would share them. The end result is that I've now made myself hungry by just looking at them... Maybe I'll go grab a slice of cake.

9 comments

  1. omg that looks amazing! I would literallt go to Newcastle just to visit here.

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that milkshake looks soooo good! such cute decor too

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What're you doing to me girl! That shake looks heavenly, absolutely divine! I have to visit this place, it looks amazing!!! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that shake is makes me want to reach into my screen and grab it! I love the pretty lanterns! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Newcastle and have never heard of this place! It looks really amazing, but I'm sadly intolerant to wheat and gluten so won't be able to go. Darn it!

    Holly x

    bisoushollyolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this looks amazing! Wish I lived somewhere with this near by! x

    Summer, The Twins Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.