Great gift idea 'For Her'

03/09/2015



Ever since treating myself to this bar necklace last month I have had nothing but compliments and requests to know where I bought it from. Some may consider it too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts as we are only just out of the summer season, but I think there is no harm in brainstorming and getting ideas for what you may want to buy. It lies at the perfect level on the collarbone and goes with absolutely everything. Classic, timeless jewellery pieces that never need to be taken off are my favourite. Not everyone is a fan of gold jewellery, so don't worry sterling silver is an option also. Even if you aren't thinking of Christmas just yet, it could also make a great birthday gift for a loved one.

7 comments

  1. this is such a gorgeous necklace and a fab gift! I would love that.
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.. I really can't wait for mine to arrive! :)
    I think I'll be ordering a few other bits from Sarah too!

    Caroline.x
    www.notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely necklace and a great gift idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & a gorgeous gift idea!
    Carys
    xxxx

    Freckles&Frocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!! Love to give this to my best friend :)

    x Fabienne

    www.fabiennestrooband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great gift idea, almost no one would think about this. So heartwarming!

    Lynda | DylanQueen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So timeless and chic
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.