Cyber Monday at LookFantastic

30/11/2015


Products featured:
Tangle Teezer C/O LookFantastic
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K(+) C/O LookFantastic
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer C/O LookFantastic
Eve Lom Cleanser & Morning Cleanser C/O LookFantastic

Apologies that I am slightly late to the Black Friday weekend party. I was originally meant to write and post this on Saturday as I had all the images ready to go, however as I was poorly working had to take a back seat. When it comes to shopping for Christmas gifts (and myself, obviously) I wait solely for discounts on beauty products when shopping on the Black Friday weekend. Looking great usually goes hand-in-hand with a heavy price tag therefore if I can save some extra pennies, I will. LookFantastic have some amazing offers here which are already making me burn a whole in my pocket but you can save an extra 20% on your order using code 'LFCYBER'. Plus, for today only you will receive a FREE 24-piece makeup brush set when you spend £55 or more. So if you are anything like me you will automatically process that could potentially a gift to treat yo'self with. Am I right?

Post a Comment

Follow Me

© CharissaRae - a North East Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blog. Design by Fearne.